Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Belated 1/2 Year: or July 4th Eve: Celebrating with Garden Sodas








Having herb-infused cocktails (or grown-up sodas) on a summer night in my urban terrace garden is a great way for us  to belatedly ring in the half-year (July 1st 2010). It is a tradition for us to celebrate a 1/2 year every July 1st, and tonight we are doing it belatedly on the eve of July 4th. My SODA sign (seen in the photograph posted above), a thrift-shop find in the late 1970s, has been the center of many roof-top celebrations and is also the subject for some of my petite wrap-around cards as well as my large wrap-around cards. These may be viewed in the store-front pages on my web-site where they are available for purchase. The images with the SODA sign make a great invitation when you are inviting friends, family, and colleagues to a soirée.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...