Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Confessions of a Pink Panther Wannabe








Hello there! Please allow me to introduce myself,  I'm one of the latest in the collection of painted rocks that can be purchased (yes even I have my price) via Gifts By Helen (an entrepreneur discussed in four previous posts on this blog which you can read by clicking here as well as here and here and here). Being a cat who is pink has led me to having aspirations of being as popular as The Pink Panther, and so I have just produced a little movie to offer more detail on the textures found in the products offered via Gifts by Helen, which are PURR-fect for Valentines Day, Sõbrapäevand Ystävänpäivä, as well as any holiday or special occasion. I've cast myself as the host, and now I'll invite you to view it on Vimeo, by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...