Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just Released! Photo-Art Movie Trailer Designed and Produced by Yours Truly









If you have been following this blog, you will know that I have made an origami-style slide presentation as well as a mini-movie to promote products offered via Gifts by Helen (see this entry and this entry), and that I have made slide presentations in a virtual flip book form to introduce some of my works on paper (designed for greeting cards that are about more than communication, invitations that preserve a moment in time, and event program covers that enhance any occasion). These virtual flip books provided sneak previews and or samples of new works. Because my readers have enjoyed these presentations, I have now produced a DVD which is a trailer that includes snippets of all of these presentations, and in today's post, I am offering my readers a chance to view this DVD via Vimeo by clicking here where you.





 My goal in producing this is to reach out to people who need their products or services to be promoted via a slide-show or mini-movie by me for a very reasonable fee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...